I’m putting together my grocery list for the week and thought it would be a good idea to make a printable list of go-to snacks that are low in smart points. Obviously, it’s my personal smart points snack list and not endorsed by Weight Watchers, but if you’d like a copy feel free to download it here.
For those of you who want to peruse the list prior to downloading it, read on. Remember that if you’re new to Ebates you can get a $10 gift card + money back if you shop with Amazon or Walmart using Ebates links. When you use my Ebate referral links, I get a small commission. It’s like buying me a protein drink. I love protein drinks! Thank you 🙂
0 Smart Points Snack
No list is complete with zero smart point snack ideas. Vegetables never make my snack list, but they should! One of these days I’ll add them…I promise. Just not today.
- Sugar Free Jello – 0 Smart Points
- Fresh Fruit (Not Blended)– 0 Smart Points
- Frozen Fruit (Great for Yonannas) – 0 Smart Points
1 Smart Point Snack
These one smart point snack ideas are best when paired with something else. Like yogurt dressing and carrot sticks. See…there you go…a vegetable snack…I can change (baby steps).
- Opa Greek Yogurt Dressing – 2 Tbsp for 1 Smart Point
- Velveeta Cheese Slices 40 cal – 1 Smart Point
- La Tortilla Factory High Fiber Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas- 1 Smart Point for one
- Silk Almond Light Milk (Vanilla)- 3 Smart Points for 1 cup
2 Smart Points Snack
I’m a chip and crackers kind of gal so I’m always on the look out for yummy easy to grab snacks.
- Keebler Club Mini Crackers- 17 crackers for 2 Smart Points
- Keebler Club Reduced Fat Crackers – 5 crackers for 2 Smart Points
- Special K Cracker Chips – 16 cracker chips for 2 Smart Points.
- Snack Pack Sugar Free Pudding – 2 Smart Points
- Sara Lee 45 Calorie Delightful Multi-Grain Bread – 2 Smart Points
- Flat Out Light Original Flat bread – 2 Smart Points
3 Smart Points Snack
Once you start getting into snacks that are 3 smart points or more, the selection starts to get really good. I did a double take when I saw the granola thins come up as 3 smart points. They’re like cookies to me, so I grabbed a box.
- Baked Cheetos – 34 Cheetos for 3 Smart Points
- Nature Valley Granola Thins: Dark Chocolate Granola Thins of Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Squares- 3 Smart Points per pouch
- Emerald 100 Calorie Pack of Almonds- 3 Smart Points for 1 pouch
- VitaTop muffin Tops 4 Smart Points or 3 Smart Points for the sugar free version
- Dannon Light and Fit Greek Mousse – 3 Smart Points
- Thomas Bagel Thins – 3 Smart Points
4 Smart Points Snack
Most of these snacks can be cut in half for half the points. Just check your calculator before doing so. That way you have an accurate count.
- Baked Flamin’ Hot Cheetos – 34 Cheetos for 4 Smart Points
- Lays Oven Baked Lays Original- 18 chips for 4 Smart Points
- Tostitos Scoops – 16 baked scoops for 4 Smart Points
- Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Poppers Airy and Crunchy Pretzel Shells, Three Cheese – 18 pieces for 4 Smart Points
I hope my free printable low smart point snack list helps you find something the next time your in the grocery store. The Weight Watchers SmartPoints program isn’t easy, but I find that having snacks on hand does help make it easier to follow. Oh…and I promise…next time I create a snack list, I’ll include yummy vegetables too. They really are good for you and truly make a great snack!